Content is King!
The foundation of any website is content. You want lots of it and you want to keep it fresh and engaging. The Bridgelin Content Management module makes posting, organizing and maintaining your own content as easy as can be. In addition to the standard pages you can also build an Event Calendar, a News section as well as Photo and Video Galleries. All integrated with the Newsletter and Directory modules and allowing easy Content Sharing for an extra bonus.
How It Works
Our Content Management System is very robust with a number of distinct content types to accommodate a variety of requirements, including:
- Main Pages
- Time-sensitive Content (events, articles, and galleries)
- Freestanding Pages
Each content type employs a powerful yet easy-to-use HTML editor providing extensive posting capability including text, images, video and more.
The Main Pages make it easy to set up your site and include the standard pages plus the lead-in areas for the main site components:
- Home page
- About Us
- Contact Us
The Time-Sensitive Content types, namely Events, Articles and Galleries, are distinct but operate in a similar fashion. Each includes:
- A blurb with thumbnail image that appears on the appropriate summary page and a detail page with the main image
- An automatic image resizing capability for the main/thumbnail image
- A date component that allows for automatic sorting and archiving
- The ability to post content blurbs on the Home page and into Sections
- The ability to include content blurbs in your Newsletters
- The ability to associate content to Directory Listings
Events can also include Registration (separate module).
Freestanding pages are there to accommodate any other content requirement and can include Forms & Surveys (separate module).